Thursday, February 26, 2004
It's official: I am working at the Country Club!!
Do you realize how bizarre it is that all the planets have alligned themselves so perfectly and readily in my favor?? This is a DREAM job! I couldn't BEG for better experience: P, the Exec. Chef is EXTREEEEEEMELY laid back, and basically said, as long as he has good, presentable work, he doesn't CARE what I make. They need a good bread, I can make any bread I want. They need a plated dessert for 50, I can do anything I want. They need a centerpiece, a sculpture, whatever, I CAN DO IT. And even better, my "supervisor" is B, and I know her fairly well and have never had problems working with her.
I am SOFA KING excited.
He's giving me a couple of weeks to finish out this quarter and then I can start WHENEVER I WANT. Between this and my Bakery job, I will be able to work full-time hours, which means I will be able to save money for the move in the spring (assuming that happens), or at the very least, I will be making enough money to be less dependent on STBX.
Go me!
Do you realize how bizarre it is that all the planets have alligned themselves so perfectly and readily in my favor?? This is a DREAM job! I couldn't BEG for better experience: P, the Exec. Chef is EXTREEEEEEMELY laid back, and basically said, as long as he has good, presentable work, he doesn't CARE what I make. They need a good bread, I can make any bread I want. They need a plated dessert for 50, I can do anything I want. They need a centerpiece, a sculpture, whatever, I CAN DO IT. And even better, my "supervisor" is B, and I know her fairly well and have never had problems working with her.
I am SOFA KING excited.
He's giving me a couple of weeks to finish out this quarter and then I can start WHENEVER I WANT. Between this and my Bakery job, I will be able to work full-time hours, which means I will be able to save money for the move in the spring (assuming that happens), or at the very least, I will be making enough money to be less dependent on STBX.
Go me!
Comments:
Post a Comment