Friday, March 19, 2004
Well boy howdy did SYT give me the brush off yesterday. It's almost as if *gasp*, someone TOLD him all the taudry things I was thinking about him. OK, that's paranoia talking, but nonetheless: when I stopped by to drop off his check (I owed him money for supplies from our final), having nothing else to do that day, I sorta lingered to chat a little. Nothing dramatic or lengthy, but he all but physically pushed me out the door. I was in mid sentence when he stood up and pointedly said, "OK, BYE." Ouch. Dismissed.
But you know what? For some absolutely miraculous reason, this does not upset me. Clearly, since I'm still thinking about it, I'm not completely infallible, but one would think I'd be all humiliated or injured. I guess I never really took it seriously, so it doesn't sting that much.
[closing eyes and meditating: inhale all the positive, exhale the negative] See? Gone, just like that. ;-)
Can I just say that if I have to listen to one more rant about STBX's job, I'm going to lose my everlovin' mind?? I want to anesthetize him and sew his mouth shut. He's a Bitch Machine, I swear. I'm typing away and he's bitching. I'm answering the phone, and he wants to interrupt me to bitch. I'm watching TV and he's bitching. I'm on the FREAKING TOILET and the stupid bastard wants to follow me in there and BITCH about something!! If only we could harness his power for GOOD and not evil...
But you know what? For some absolutely miraculous reason, this does not upset me. Clearly, since I'm still thinking about it, I'm not completely infallible, but one would think I'd be all humiliated or injured. I guess I never really took it seriously, so it doesn't sting that much.
[closing eyes and meditating: inhale all the positive, exhale the negative] See? Gone, just like that. ;-)
Can I just say that if I have to listen to one more rant about STBX's job, I'm going to lose my everlovin' mind?? I want to anesthetize him and sew his mouth shut. He's a Bitch Machine, I swear. I'm typing away and he's bitching. I'm answering the phone, and he wants to interrupt me to bitch. I'm watching TV and he's bitching. I'm on the FREAKING TOILET and the stupid bastard wants to follow me in there and BITCH about something!! If only we could harness his power for GOOD and not evil...
Comments:
Post a Comment