Saturday, May 01, 2004
Cal Ripken Jr. ate my buns!!!
No seriously. My arm is killing me because I had to hand-round *800* rolls tonight. Owie, my shoulder!! It was a long night, but I got an autograph from Mr. Ripken out of it. I plan to send it to my dad, so don't bother asking for it.
I went home after 10 hours, exhausted, but was immediately cheered by the ringing phone... my honey!! Can you tell we've really clicked? This time he called me from his night job. The strip club bouncer job. We have definite plans on Sunday. Yeeeee-fuckin' HAW!! I'm so damned excited by this development, I can almost forget about Shitfoot for a few minutes. He sang again, just a few lines from an Elvis song. He has told "everyone" about our impending date, and said that even the guys and girls at "the club" have noticed he's got a lot more "spring in his step" lately. He had to hang up after about 40 minutes of chatting and then called again about 5 minutes later... no real reason, either. *sigh* If our date goes half as well as our phone calls have, I'm gonna be walking on air for a month.
No seriously. My arm is killing me because I had to hand-round *800* rolls tonight. Owie, my shoulder!! It was a long night, but I got an autograph from Mr. Ripken out of it. I plan to send it to my dad, so don't bother asking for it.
I went home after 10 hours, exhausted, but was immediately cheered by the ringing phone... my honey!! Can you tell we've really clicked? This time he called me from his night job. The strip club bouncer job. We have definite plans on Sunday. Yeeeee-fuckin' HAW!! I'm so damned excited by this development, I can almost forget about Shitfoot for a few minutes. He sang again, just a few lines from an Elvis song. He has told "everyone" about our impending date, and said that even the guys and girls at "the club" have noticed he's got a lot more "spring in his step" lately. He had to hang up after about 40 minutes of chatting and then called again about 5 minutes later... no real reason, either. *sigh* If our date goes half as well as our phone calls have, I'm gonna be walking on air for a month.
Comments:
Post a Comment