Friday, April 30, 2004
Currently listening to: Chris Isaak Somebody's Lyin'
Among many other things I must get done now that Shitfoot is unemployed, I have decided to get a cell phone. I'll let the home phone get disconnected if he's still living here, otherwise I'll switch it to the cable company's service, which is UberCheap. The combo of cell and cable phone will cost about the same, if not less.
Feel free to comment or email me about the service you use and whether you like it or not. It turns out Cutie Pie has the same service I had initially considered, which means I could talk to him for freeeeeee... but I'm not that irrational. I may not WANT to talk to him 2 weeks from now. So who's got the deal? HuH????
Now I'm listening to Tom Petty Don't Do Me Like That
Among many other things I must get done now that Shitfoot is unemployed, I have decided to get a cell phone. I'll let the home phone get disconnected if he's still living here, otherwise I'll switch it to the cable company's service, which is UberCheap. The combo of cell and cable phone will cost about the same, if not less.
Feel free to comment or email me about the service you use and whether you like it or not. It turns out Cutie Pie has the same service I had initially considered, which means I could talk to him for freeeeeee... but I'm not that irrational. I may not WANT to talk to him 2 weeks from now. So who's got the deal? HuH????
Now I'm listening to Tom Petty Don't Do Me Like That
Comments:
Post a Comment