Friday, April 23, 2004
Dammitalltahell, I keep forgetting stuff I meant to blog about.
Yesterday morning, I had to make a trip to the storeroom for Chef Queen, for whom I work as a teacher's assistant. Dean#2 works in the storeroom during the same hours. Gray was already at the counter. I squeezed in next to him, and Dean#2 asked what I needed. SYT was there as well, which is unusual, but they both got up and went to the back to get the stuff I needed. Gray smirked at me and said, "There's your little hottie." I just laughed and said, "Hardly." He rolled his eyes at me and said, "Yeah RIGHT." as if EEEEEVERYONE knows I have the hots for SYT. So it's clear, Gray HAS been talking to him, and probably blowing The Truth WAAAY out of proportion. I really need to have a talk with SYT. Gray looked around and noticed that what he'd come for was at the front of the room, where he could see it. "Dammit I was here first, and they're going to get YOUR stuff."
"That's because I'm better looking than you are." He wasn't nearly amused by that as I was...
Yesterday morning, I had to make a trip to the storeroom for Chef Queen, for whom I work as a teacher's assistant. Dean#2 works in the storeroom during the same hours. Gray was already at the counter. I squeezed in next to him, and Dean#2 asked what I needed. SYT was there as well, which is unusual, but they both got up and went to the back to get the stuff I needed. Gray smirked at me and said, "There's your little hottie." I just laughed and said, "Hardly." He rolled his eyes at me and said, "Yeah RIGHT." as if EEEEEVERYONE knows I have the hots for SYT. So it's clear, Gray HAS been talking to him, and probably blowing The Truth WAAAY out of proportion. I really need to have a talk with SYT. Gray looked around and noticed that what he'd come for was at the front of the room, where he could see it. "Dammit I was here first, and they're going to get YOUR stuff."
"That's because I'm better looking than you are." He wasn't nearly amused by that as I was...
Comments:
Post a Comment