Sunday, April 11, 2004
I forgot to mention how lovely our morning started: Shitfoot got home at 5:30am, knowing full well I'd be working today. He left a mess, naturally, as well as all the lights on. Which meant that from 5:30 on, the dogs kept jumping up and down off the bed, back and forth to his room and to inspect the kitchen floor one more time for any food he may have dropped. When I got up to go to work, both kids got up with me. When I finally was very near being late, I told them Daddy would have to help them because I didn't have time anymore. They went to his room and I could hear them shouting, "Dad? Daddy, wake up!!" They came back and told me that Daddy wasn't moving and they thought he was dead. Again. He just came in to tell me how amusing it was that the kids woke him up by continually shoving chocolate eggs in his mouth till he got up.
Comments:
Post a Comment