<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 25, 2004

Sorry, but I have to gush. I just talked with my Cyber Hottie again. Oh damn he's yummy. Oh so very damned yummy. We STILL can't get our schedules coordinated--it's like getting the damned planets to align. He is so effing hot, and HUMBLE and SHY. SHY, with a face like that. We just talked for over an hour about a million random things. This time the conversation went much more easily. He's funny. I really think I will enjoy spending time with him. He's very much into cars, which is cute now but will probably eventually become as tedious as STBX's sci-fi obsession, but hey, nobody's perfect, right? He was talking about working out, and I got him to admit he's got 17" biceps.

[fanning self]

One of his part-time jobs is as a bouncer in a strip club. You could almost hear the needle screeeeeeeeeech the romantic music to a halt. Of course I don't care that he works there--it's just that what guy is gonna stand around all night watching that and then drive over an hour to see ME?? I had to just swallow hard and get past that, no point in hanging it up so early in the game. I warned him that culinary school and divorce-depression had put weight on me, and I was very self-conscious about it, but he seemed OK with it. Didn't rush off the phone or anything like that. There was some flirting, but nothing racy or too forward--he really IS shy, LOL. He warned me that he tends to have a dirty mind, but he's on his best behavior because his mom would kick his ass if she found out he hadn't treated a woman with respect. He suggested we meet in a small town midway between us, and I said, "Well, what do you think we should do there?" He stuttered a second and chuckled to himself. I said, "Ah, my Spidey Senses tell me you're working hard to stifle that dirty mind of yours." He sheepishly admitted he was.

We talked a LOT about our respective families. Obviously it's very important to him. We talked about cars, divorce, friends, dating, music, karaoke, movies... and he read me POETRY. HIS poetry. And he did it with dignity, too, I might add. I almost actually ~sighed~.

Good lord I need a cold shower...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?