<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Yaaaay!!!! I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl [Please note you are expected to ignore both my obvious gender and my current status as full-time student.] because yet another dear friend has joined our blog-community!! Pomo-girl, Valley Girl, Jr. Psychiatrist 1986, or as we will forever know her: Jessica. I'd do a herkie if I were... well, perky. I feel the need to apologize for the unintentional rhyme.

Jessica was my bestest friend during the hardest years of my adolescence and young adulthood... she was my maid of honor. She stuck by me through it all, and was a better friend than I ever gave her credit for. I couldn't possibly describe our friendship better than she did, so I won't try. Suffice it to say, we go 'way back'. Even now, when we've only just begun communicating again after approximately 6 years of separation, I still feel as if I know her... I consider her more of a sister than my own sister! I look forward to hearing about her trials and tribulations in Celebville, and I hope you, Gentle Reader, will enjoy it as well.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?