Sunday, May 30, 2004
7:30 am: Rusty calls. Can't get a hotel room, can't get his brother on the phone. "What should I do?" He was just a couple blocks from my house, and I was already up getting ready for work. "Come over here." He'd been up all night and driven, exhausted. I went and told Shitfoot, and he responded, "OK, that's fine."
7:38 am: Rusty pulls in the driveway, and stops short. "You didn't tell me Shitfoot was here." "He said it's OK." "I don't think it is." After much cajoling, he came in and laid on the bed while I finished getting ready. He decided not to stay, he was sure Shitfoot would make things difficult.
7:52 am: I walk Rusty out to his car, stopping in the kitchen to introduce him to the kids, who had been anticipating his arrival but were too shy to come into my room on their own. Then he left for his brother's place.
7:55am: Shitfoot comes out of his room and asks why Rusty left. "He got a hold of his brother, he's going over there." He just grunted and turned around.
12:15 pm: Shitfoot calls me at work on my cell:
7:38 am: Rusty pulls in the driveway, and stops short. "You didn't tell me Shitfoot was here." "He said it's OK." "I don't think it is." After much cajoling, he came in and laid on the bed while I finished getting ready. He decided not to stay, he was sure Shitfoot would make things difficult.
7:52 am: I walk Rusty out to his car, stopping in the kitchen to introduce him to the kids, who had been anticipating his arrival but were too shy to come into my room on their own. Then he left for his brother's place.
7:55am: Shitfoot comes out of his room and asks why Rusty left. "He got a hold of his brother, he's going over there." He just grunted and turned around.
12:15 pm: Shitfoot calls me at work on my cell:
Me: Hello?
He: [yelling] Don't you EVER do that to me again!!
Me: What??
He: Don't you EVER put me in that position again.
Me: OK. Sorry. It's OK.
He: I can't believe you did that to me!
Me: He didn't stay, Shitfoot. And you said it was OK.
He: I can't believe you're defending this!
Me: All right.
He: That had BETTER not EVER happen again.
Me: OK.
He: I can't believe you did that to me, you stupid selfish BITCH!
Me: Ok.
He: And you can forget taking the kids out to dinner with you tonight. No fucking way.
Me: What?? Why?
He: It's too soon, and you know it. Don't be so fucking stupid.
Me: OK.
He: I ruined a perfectly good relationship by telling the truth about our living situation, so I'll be damned if I'm gonna put up with this. You don't get to have any fun. I won't let you.
Me: Well great. Thanks. Bye.
[click]
Comments:
Post a Comment