Monday, May 03, 2004
He caaaaaaaaaalled me. He callllllllled me. He caaaaaaaaaalled me. He callllllllled me.
Can you tell I'm happy? I'm beginning to disgust myself with this crap. We dialed each other at the same time, as a matter of fact. We really are on the same wavelength. Weird.
He admitted that he's told everyone who's asked him how his date went (including his 13 yr. old brother), he's said, "Very good. Very, verrry good." Though we made no specific plans, we will be seeing each other again. And I invited him to attend an event with me next month, which of course he accepted.
I just make myself SICK, listen to me. I'm all giddy and shit. I swear I could GIGGLE. *siiiigh* I'm glad I got to talk to him, however briefly. I'm all tingly and blushy again. God I'm disgusting.
Can you tell I'm happy? I'm beginning to disgust myself with this crap. We dialed each other at the same time, as a matter of fact. We really are on the same wavelength. Weird.
He admitted that he's told everyone who's asked him how his date went (including his 13 yr. old brother), he's said, "Very good. Very, verrry good." Though we made no specific plans, we will be seeing each other again. And I invited him to attend an event with me next month, which of course he accepted.
I just make myself SICK, listen to me. I'm all giddy and shit. I swear I could GIGGLE. *siiiigh* I'm glad I got to talk to him, however briefly. I'm all tingly and blushy again. God I'm disgusting.
Comments:
Post a Comment