Friday, June 25, 2004
10 am and he's already screaming like a lunatic. Definitely not a good day brewing here. Have I mentioned that Shitfoot is going through Paxil withdrawal? Didn't bother to call his doctor to ask for some samples after we lost our insurance, waited til he was out to tell me, and we still haven't gotten the ones I ordered "illegally" off a foreign internet site. Not that they would help much at this point anyway. And if they were laced with arsenic it would probably be better for us all anyway. *ack, the morbid thoughts!*
The kids were having a typical kid-fight over some stupid toy, somebody got whacked in the head with a flashlight. Ouch. Normally this would have resulted in a time out and a stern talking-to, but Shitfoot intervened and it wasn't long before they were both crying and crawling in my lap. I need to get them out of the house. He's stomping around screaming at us all, throwing things, picking up things and ripping them up and tossing them in the garbage (I think this is supposed to scare the kids into cleaning up), and cussing his head off. He took a sleeping pill last night, and apparently the kids crawled into bed with him last night, which disturbed his sleep. Now he's on the warpath, determined to make us all pay. Gotta find something to do with them to keep them out of his hair. I wish like hell HE'D leave. But he's content to terrorize us instead.
The kids were having a typical kid-fight over some stupid toy, somebody got whacked in the head with a flashlight. Ouch. Normally this would have resulted in a time out and a stern talking-to, but Shitfoot intervened and it wasn't long before they were both crying and crawling in my lap. I need to get them out of the house. He's stomping around screaming at us all, throwing things, picking up things and ripping them up and tossing them in the garbage (I think this is supposed to scare the kids into cleaning up), and cussing his head off. He took a sleeping pill last night, and apparently the kids crawled into bed with him last night, which disturbed his sleep. Now he's on the warpath, determined to make us all pay. Gotta find something to do with them to keep them out of his hair. I wish like hell HE'D leave. But he's content to terrorize us instead.
Comments:
Post a Comment