Saturday, June 26, 2004
6 days without Paxil, and he seems to be reaching equilibrium. Perhaps yesterday's outburst was a result of the Trazadone (the sleeping pills). He seems much more pleasant today. He even laughed at a movie last night. He watched Blue Velvet, and I warned him that I thought it would annoy the crap out of him, given that David Lynch's masturbatory weirdness and Dennis Hopper's psycho-act both send him on day-long rants about over-inflated egos and such. But instead of ranting non-stop about it, he actually laughed. Wow.
Still pouting about not seeing Rusty. Probably won't see him next weekend either, since it's 4th of July and all, and the next weekend is his birthday, with plans to spend it with his daughter. Pout. Pout. Pout. I'm the grownup in this scenario, I'm supposed to deal. Pout.
But hey, I could always reactivate my online dating account. Oh LORD would that irritate Shitfoot. Have a boyfriend AND dates. Oh that would burn him up. I really have to give him some credit (grudgingly). He's been very cool about the whole Rusty thing. We really have reached a level of civility about this that I doubted would happen in this decade. He's been quite accomodating and cordial about it, even asking *pleasantly* how things are going without sounding bitter or snarky. It's a shame Rusty's Ex can't be even half as accepting. Things would be much easier.
Still pouting about not seeing Rusty. Probably won't see him next weekend either, since it's 4th of July and all, and the next weekend is his birthday, with plans to spend it with his daughter. Pout. Pout. Pout. I'm the grownup in this scenario, I'm supposed to deal. Pout.
But hey, I could always reactivate my online dating account. Oh LORD would that irritate Shitfoot. Have a boyfriend AND dates. Oh that would burn him up. I really have to give him some credit (grudgingly). He's been very cool about the whole Rusty thing. We really have reached a level of civility about this that I doubted would happen in this decade. He's been quite accomodating and cordial about it, even asking *pleasantly* how things are going without sounding bitter or snarky. It's a shame Rusty's Ex can't be even half as accepting. Things would be much easier.
Comments:
Post a Comment