Saturday, June 05, 2004
Coming soon!! Naked pictures of Unconscious Shitfoot on the living room floor!!
Seriously. But not this morning, as it's really something I should work on when the kids are asleep. It was entertaining trying to explain to my children why their father was sleeping there when they got up this morning, though.
Also, I want to thank everyone who has emailed or called me out of concern for me over the past couple of days. I'm sorry for worrying you. I'm beginning to feel better, there's no need to worry about my safety. Well, outside of tripping over drunks lying about the house.
Seriously. But not this morning, as it's really something I should work on when the kids are asleep. It was entertaining trying to explain to my children why their father was sleeping there when they got up this morning, though.
Also, I want to thank everyone who has emailed or called me out of concern for me over the past couple of days. I'm sorry for worrying you. I'm beginning to feel better, there's no need to worry about my safety. Well, outside of tripping over drunks lying about the house.
Comments:
Post a Comment