Wednesday, June 30, 2004
How can you be out on a date for 8 freaking HOURS and come home and say it was "OK"??? Well, 2 hours of that was a movie, though I'm not sure if he saw it alone or not. And I'm getting seriously pissed off. Honestly, I want him to have a good time. I want him to meet someone. But could he just tell me when he's coming back and then show up? We've got to get down to a more reasonable "custody" schedule. This "I'm going out." crap has got to stop. Tomorrow I'm going to nail him down to an actual schedule.
Rusty and I had jokingly toyed with the idea of my driving up to see him this evening so he could take me out on his motorcycle... you'd think after 3 months we'd have gotten around to that. Too busy making hot, sweaty monkeylove, I guess. He's going to have to give up the bike as a result of post-divorce finances, so it's days in his possession are numbered. I, being the cynical type, don't see much hope of catching a nice sunny afternoon on the back of that bike before it's gone. Pout pout.
On the more positive side, he found a new apartment! Our days in hotel rooms are numbered, hazzah! The cost of driving up there (both financial and time) will be a pain, but oh how nice it will be to be able to relax with him in his own space.
Rusty and I had jokingly toyed with the idea of my driving up to see him this evening so he could take me out on his motorcycle... you'd think after 3 months we'd have gotten around to that. Too busy making hot, sweaty monkeylove, I guess. He's going to have to give up the bike as a result of post-divorce finances, so it's days in his possession are numbered. I, being the cynical type, don't see much hope of catching a nice sunny afternoon on the back of that bike before it's gone. Pout pout.
On the more positive side, he found a new apartment! Our days in hotel rooms are numbered, hazzah! The cost of driving up there (both financial and time) will be a pain, but oh how nice it will be to be able to relax with him in his own space.
Comments:
Post a Comment