Tuesday, June 22, 2004
Shitfoot had a date yesterday. I had really hoped it would go well for him. See how grown up I'm getting? No, really. I wanted it to go well because a happy Shitfoot makes for a happy home. It was a lunch date, and other activities precluded my discussing it with him until this morning. He grimaced and said it was 'ok'. She was boring, aparently, and there was no spark. "No offense, but sometimes I hate women." Oh sure, none taken. Please feel free to repeat that as often as possible in front of our children.
He launched into a lengthy diatribe about how unfair it is that he has to get stuck with the bill for these dates. "I won't be calling her again. She got a free lunch out of it, so she can't complain. When the waitress asked how many tickets we wanted, she didn't even bat an eye. I knew right then I'd get stuck with the bill AGAIN."
I wish I knew which one is his home planet, because I just don't get the boy.
He launched into a lengthy diatribe about how unfair it is that he has to get stuck with the bill for these dates. "I won't be calling her again. She got a free lunch out of it, so she can't complain. When the waitress asked how many tickets we wanted, she didn't even bat an eye. I knew right then I'd get stuck with the bill AGAIN."
I wish I knew which one is his home planet, because I just don't get the boy.
Comments:
Post a Comment