Monday, July 19, 2004
It's official: Monday, July 26th, 9:30 am, we will appear in Family Court for our divorce hearing. I will be legally divorced.
It's about freakin time.
You would think I'd be more sad about this development, but I'm not. I guess I got over the sadness last winter. I've moved on. It helps that I've had Rusty to help me get over it. He's been a Godsend for that. Without that hunka hunka burning luuv, my self-esteem would probably be in the toilet right now, what with my Krap Job, Krap Pay, and otherwise Krappy future ahead. But for some reason I am not beaten down by all this. To quote Kate Bush, "I just know that something good is gonna happen." Something good is out there for me, and I'm excited by the prospects of finding my OWN place, no compromises, doing it MY way, making choices for ME and not US. I think it's time to start writing out my business plan and figuring out how to begin materializing my dream of running my own business...
It's about freakin time.
You would think I'd be more sad about this development, but I'm not. I guess I got over the sadness last winter. I've moved on. It helps that I've had Rusty to help me get over it. He's been a Godsend for that. Without that hunka hunka burning luuv, my self-esteem would probably be in the toilet right now, what with my Krap Job, Krap Pay, and otherwise Krappy future ahead. But for some reason I am not beaten down by all this. To quote Kate Bush, "I just know that something good is gonna happen." Something good is out there for me, and I'm excited by the prospects of finding my OWN place, no compromises, doing it MY way, making choices for ME and not US. I think it's time to start writing out my business plan and figuring out how to begin materializing my dream of running my own business...
Comments:
Post a Comment