<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 05, 2004

Ugh, nothing like a rousing game of "Your Butt's On Fire!!" to get Mom out of bed in the morning. My kids are going stir crazy and desperately need entertaining. But I'm not sleeping well these days (stress about money, I'm sure), and I'm groggy as hell. So they're running around screaming, "Your butt's on fire!!" and then screaming running around like a madman trying to put it out. Tomorrow I get to wait at the doors of the water company bright and early in hopes of getting our payment in before they turn off the water. This is especially irritating since Shitfoot could have done it over the phone on Saturday but he forgot. I almost put that in the Quotes of Sarcasm, but he's been sleeping horribly too and we're both barely functioning. If the kids would keel over for a nap, I'd suspect we were being poisoned with carbon monoxide or something, but they're chipper as hell...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?