Monday, July 19, 2004
Where to start? Yes, once again I've dropped off the face of the earth. This time, however, it wasn't my fault. No really. A storm rolled through town while I was finishing up work on the 13th. I came home to a dark house and 2 very wigged out kids. Shitfoot was irritated, of course, and not much help. I was particularly irritated because the next 2 days were my "weekend" from work, after working 6 days in a row. I was exhausted and really needed some "me" time. I had also promised some "girls only" time with DD, who had been steadily misbehaving more and more as I was absent each day. But the Electricity Gods would have none of that. 5 days later, the power was finally restored. 5 days. What is this, the stoneage?? It was pure misery, with only 2 highlights: first, Shitfoot took the kids and stayed with his mother for 4 of those days, and I was able to see Rusty twice. And I have the rugburn to prove it.
On a lighter note, I came across this site again, and nearly wet the chair laughing all over again. Ah yes, those were the days, weren't they?
On a lighter note, I came across this site again, and nearly wet the chair laughing all over again. Ah yes, those were the days, weren't they?
Comments:
Post a Comment