<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 20, 2004

Bitch bitch bitch. Shitfoot is driving me crazy with the bitching. Boo-freakin' hoo. I want to tell him to just shutthefuckup and suck a big one because his life's suckiness is All His Fault. He didn't get the local job he interviewed for, and it's sent him into a spiral of depression and kvetching. That combined with my new apartment, and he's spending 24/7 bitching about how he's going to have to live with his mom, and he's going to have to live in a different city from his family, and pooooor meeeeee!!!

Then there's Rusty. God Love That Boy (and me, too)... things are really sucking hard for him, and I hurt for him, I really do. But the wallowing... Jesus Christ on a scooter, the wallowing is infuriating.

Me: "I have Thursday off, would you like me to come visit on Wednesday night?"
He: "Whatever you want."
Me: "I didn't ask you what I want, I asked what YOU want."
He: "Whatever. I don't care."
Me: "So you don't want me to come?"
He: "It's whatever you want, really."
Me: "So, I've already stated that I would like to visit, so you're saying you do want me to come?"
He: "I don't care."
Me: "Would you stop that bullshit and tell me what you WANT????"

He's still being dicked around with by his Ex, trying to force him to agree to supervised visitation with his daughter. He vacillates between fighting it and giving up completely. It's really painful.

And work... everyone's kvetching about something... isn't anybody out there happy??


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?