Wednesday, August 11, 2004
More Kwality Kroger Kustomers...
Ms. Persnickity: "What's the difference between the Classic Chicken Salad and the City Chicken Salad?"
Dee: "The Classic is just chicken and celery, the City also has walnuts and grapes."
Ms. Persnickity: "Could I get the City with pecans instead of walnuts?"
Dee: "No, I'm sorry, this is all we have."
Ms. Persnickity: "Well, I'll take a pound of the Classic, then. But I like more celery than that, could you put some more in it?"
Dee: "I don't have any more to put in it."
Ms. Persnickity: "You mean you don't have any celery back there you can chop up?"
Dee: "You know what, I think I do. You come back in 10 minutes and I'll have it for you."
Beyotch paid $6.99/lb. for a quarter pound of chicken salad and a three-quarters of a pound of diced celery.
Ms. Persnickity: "What's the difference between the Classic Chicken Salad and the City Chicken Salad?"
Dee: "The Classic is just chicken and celery, the City also has walnuts and grapes."
Ms. Persnickity: "Could I get the City with pecans instead of walnuts?"
Dee: "No, I'm sorry, this is all we have."
Ms. Persnickity: "Well, I'll take a pound of the Classic, then. But I like more celery than that, could you put some more in it?"
Dee: "I don't have any more to put in it."
Ms. Persnickity: "You mean you don't have any celery back there you can chop up?"
Dee: "You know what, I think I do. You come back in 10 minutes and I'll have it for you."
Beyotch paid $6.99/lb. for a quarter pound of chicken salad and a three-quarters of a pound of diced celery.
Comments:
Post a Comment