<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Stupid fucking sonuvabitch. God, he makes it so easy to hate him.

After spending the morning scaring the crap out of everyone, he finally found his glasses. In a shoebox, apparently. Whatthefuckever. Once the glasses were recovered, all was well with the world, of course, and we're all supposed to act as if nothing had happened. He got all cuddly with DS and then asked loudly if they'd like to go to the park and then to lunch. It was the last fucking thing I wanted to do, but both kids jumped up and hollered, "YAY!!"

Classic Honeymoon Phase. So fucking predictable. Once the abuse is finished, he has to prove to us all how very sorry and NORMAL he is. So he was "on", being "Fun Daddy". Any NORMAL day, I'd tell him to take the kids by himself because I didn't want to go, but how could I know he wouldn't explode at them all over again over something equally trivial?? So off we went. On the way to lunch, he talked about his friend Chris, who just quit his job. Chris has enough money in the bank that he doesn't need a new job right away, and he's not stressed out about it yet. "Ah, the joys of not being a parent." he sighed. "Just think, now don't get me wrong, I love the kids, you know that, but just think of how much--" I cut him off: "Don't say it." I mean really, was he really going to wax regret over all the money it has cost him to have kids with them sitting right there in the backseat?? "No really, I know, but, just think--" "I SAID DON'T SAY IT." "Geez, you're mad." Right, I'm the psycho in this scenario.

Of course, the second we got home, he headed straight to bed without a word. Being "on" when you're that hungover must be really hard. Stupid bastard.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?