Tuesday, August 10, 2004
Well, it's official: I didn't get it. Why on earth would I have even hoped I got it?
Oh sure, he was really sweet about it, claiming the extra time he took was because he was trying to figure out if he could afford to hire both of us. And he has no doubts, he assures me, that I could do the job. But Candidate X had more experience. Sweet. Oh, but he might have another position in the spring, could he call me?
Right, I'll be on pins and needles waiting.
So back I go to Kroger, a BIG FAT FUCKING .
Oh sure, he was really sweet about it, claiming the extra time he took was because he was trying to figure out if he could afford to hire both of us. And he has no doubts, he assures me, that I could do the job. But Candidate X had more experience. Sweet. Oh, but he might have another position in the spring, could he call me?
Right, I'll be on pins and needles waiting.
So back I go to Kroger, a BIG FAT FUCKING .
Comments:
Post a Comment