<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Well, the monster is back. Shitfoot went drinking last night. His friends were in town and paid for it, apparently. I woke around 3am to hear him stumbling through the house, his footsteps bumbling and uneven. He left the lights on for quite a while, and when I got up with the kids, the kitchen was a mess again, but he was in bed. He got up about an hour ago and showered, and instantly went on a rampage. He has lost his glasses. He is wearing an old pair and screaming his fool head off, rambling off a litany of swear words we hadn't heard in months, slamming things and throwing them around the room. He stepped in dog crap outside and has sworn that when he finds his "real" glasses, he's going to "crush that bastard dog's skull and smear his brains on the sidewalk". Because naturally the dog should have known better than to crap OUTSIDE, right? The screaming got bad enough that both kids stopped what they were doing and ran to me, fingers in ears and scared looks on their faces. I held them close for a second, took them into my bedroom and turned on cartoons for them, cuddling with them on the bed in hopes of calming and distracting them. He was actually hopping up and down like a cartoon character, throwing things (luckily, pillows and blankets) screaming, "Where are my FUCKING GLASSES??" He's in his own room right now, quiet again. If the rampage continues, I'll get the kids dressed and leave. Stupid bastard.

He just walked through here looking through stuff for the 43rd time, and I asked him if he had them when he came home. "Who the hell knows, I was DRUNK when I came home." and stomped off...


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?