<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Feeling especially hormonal tonight. Wish I could just curl up and sleep the rest of the decade away.

My work schedule is killing me. 2 6-day weeks in a row, both weeks I closed 3 days. This week, 3 nights in a row. I'm exhausted. Finally, a day off, after getting off work, I had dinner with the kids, then drove up to Rusty's while they spent the night at X's. It was a sweet, relaxing escape from my crappy life. What I didn't know is there had been a misunderstanding... I thought Rusty had planned on spending this afternoon with his daughter, so I had promised mine that I'd take her to the fabric store to get supplies to make her Halloween costume. We slept in, which was heavenly of course. When 9:30am rolled around and it was clear he was not getting up anytime soon, I got up and got dressed. He seemed surprised by this, because as it turns out, he thought we were spending the day together. I feel so bad. I would have loved nothing better than to spend the day with him--and had I had any idea that he avoided making plans with his family for me, then I would have done the same and we could have. He was so damned disappointed. Now I'm so damned disappointed. And hormonal. Really, REALLY not a good combination. Maybe I'll sleep in the kids' room tonight...


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?