Monday, September 20, 2004
Friends, things are tough in Sassyland these days. Feeling not-so-sassy. I'm not up to blogging about the details, not yet anyway. Perhaps when I'm feeling better.
I'd like to bitch mercilessly about Shitfoot, but I have very little energy to withstand it. Instead I'll give a brief review of his latest antics:
His mother sent him $2K in order to get his new apartment (anything to prevent him from moving in with them!). He began a new job today. Yesterday, I worked til 4:30pm, so the kids spent the night at his new place. He informed me that the soup they had for dinner was the last of the food he had in his apartment. I told him to bring the kids to my place in the morning and feed them there. Problem solved. For every normal human being on the planet, that is. No, Shitfoot had an appointment for the cable guy to come troubleshoot his digital receiver. It wasn't working properly--he could still watch TV and get on the net just fine, but whatever. At 3:30, he calls me at work and asks, "When you come to get the kids, can you bring some food?"
That ass-sucking bastard had not left the house. He had forced those kids to stay there all fucking day with NO FOOD. Bad enough there was nothing but TV and computer there for them to DO all day, he couldn't bother to have as much as a box of fucking crackers to feed them. He didn't want to come to my place, just in case the guy forgets to call ahead like they're supposed to. Wouldn't want to miss the cable guy, after all.
I'm furious. I tattled on him to his mom. Now she's pissed, too. Bastard. What sort of IDIOT... ah, don't get me started.
I'd like to bitch mercilessly about Shitfoot, but I have very little energy to withstand it. Instead I'll give a brief review of his latest antics:
His mother sent him $2K in order to get his new apartment (anything to prevent him from moving in with them!). He began a new job today. Yesterday, I worked til 4:30pm, so the kids spent the night at his new place. He informed me that the soup they had for dinner was the last of the food he had in his apartment. I told him to bring the kids to my place in the morning and feed them there. Problem solved. For every normal human being on the planet, that is. No, Shitfoot had an appointment for the cable guy to come troubleshoot his digital receiver. It wasn't working properly--he could still watch TV and get on the net just fine, but whatever. At 3:30, he calls me at work and asks, "When you come to get the kids, can you bring some food?"
That ass-sucking bastard had not left the house. He had forced those kids to stay there all fucking day with NO FOOD. Bad enough there was nothing but TV and computer there for them to DO all day, he couldn't bother to have as much as a box of fucking crackers to feed them. He didn't want to come to my place, just in case the guy forgets to call ahead like they're supposed to. Wouldn't want to miss the cable guy, after all.
I'm furious. I tattled on him to his mom. Now she's pissed, too. Bastard. What sort of IDIOT... ah, don't get me started.
Comments:
Post a Comment