<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Woe is me, I wrote a lengthy novel about what a neurotic sycophant my co-worker "Chef Dara" is. Then I tried to spell-check it. Not that spell-check is very effective for me, given that words like "Duh", "Fuckity fuck-fuck" and "crapbag" aren't included in the dictionary. My pop-up blocker blocked the spell check function. During my attempts to temporarily turn off the blocker (which had never done this to me before), it decided what I meant to do was start all over again. I lost PAGES of rants about her... her bizarre accent (imagine if you will, a Jewish American Princess who was raised in Michigan and spent her summers in Boston.), her neurotic pursuit to be be pals with our snooty affluent customers, even a bizarre narcissistic dream she had about her father-in-law's best friend showering her with gifts of clothing and jewelry and being sexually gratified by watching her model them for him.

But it's all gone. Probably for the best, karma being what it is and all...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?