Monday, October 04, 2004
Just a very brief note so my friends don't have to worry I'm in a gutter somewhere. Very busy, between work, kids, boyfriend, and "Holy Crap, it's October and I haven't started sewing their costumes yet!"
Very, VERY tired of puking. I can't walk the dog without bringing a bag for each of us now, as cleaning it up causes uncontrollable heaving. In general, I'm feeling simply craptacular. Making it on 6 hrs. of sleep max when what I really need is 12. The near universal response I've gotten from you via email has been "HOLY SHIT!" I mean, my inbox currently sports not less than 4 messages with that in the title. This both amuses and disturbs me.
Still very frustrated with Rusty, hoping by some miracle he'll snap out of his stupor and see how he's abandoned me. I had a brief discussion with him about it, and it seems his non-committal attitude is a product of the combination of him wanting the opposite of what he believes I want, and him wanting to take some pressure off of me by not revealing his true feelings about the issue. The end result is everything is fucked up. We're both being stubborn... "I won't say it til you say it..." sort of shit. It's difficult. And not the support I need from him right now. I try to remember that this has been a huge shock to him as well, but hello, I'm the pregnant person here.
Falling asleep at the computer now. Must go to bed.
Very, VERY tired of puking. I can't walk the dog without bringing a bag for each of us now, as cleaning it up causes uncontrollable heaving. In general, I'm feeling simply craptacular. Making it on 6 hrs. of sleep max when what I really need is 12. The near universal response I've gotten from you via email has been "HOLY SHIT!" I mean, my inbox currently sports not less than 4 messages with that in the title. This both amuses and disturbs me.
Still very frustrated with Rusty, hoping by some miracle he'll snap out of his stupor and see how he's abandoned me. I had a brief discussion with him about it, and it seems his non-committal attitude is a product of the combination of him wanting the opposite of what he believes I want, and him wanting to take some pressure off of me by not revealing his true feelings about the issue. The end result is everything is fucked up. We're both being stubborn... "I won't say it til you say it..." sort of shit. It's difficult. And not the support I need from him right now. I try to remember that this has been a huge shock to him as well, but hello, I'm the pregnant person here.
Falling asleep at the computer now. Must go to bed.
Comments:
Post a Comment