<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Whiiiiiiine! I'm getting siiiick. Poor me. I had to leave work before the snot actually started dripping from my nose. I'm dizzy from all the sniffing. I feel achey. Please don't let me get a fever. I really don't want to get sick. Really really. I hope whining will keep it at bay, I'm good at whining.

For today's exercise:

5 Things I Love About My Job:
1) When people walk by, they say things like, "What's that? That looks gooood!" and "It smells so good back here!"
2) Free snacks.
3) I get to experiment and try new things whenever I feel like it.
4) People pay for my experiments.
5) I am completely in charge of all the desserts.

5 Things I Hate About My Job:
1) The mess the night crew leaves in my station every night. Last night, they left a propane torch ON FIRE on all night!!!
2) Plating desserts to order. I hate plating orders. I hate standing around waiting for orders even more than I hate being interrupted while doing something else to plate an order.
3) Cleaning. I hate the damned floors. Sweeping, scrubbing, mopping. Hate it. Damn you, floors!!
4) They need me All.The.Time. I am only gone when I forcibly remove myself from the kitchen, and even then the attitude is, "OK, but if you decide to come in, we could use your help!" I work 50+ hours a week, and that's CUTTING BACK.
5) Working both Friday and Saturday nights. Every week.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?