Tuesday, February 15, 2005
Well the wheel it keeps a'turnin'... Shitfoot called me yesterday to inform me that he had completed his state taxes, eagerly finding that he was due a refund of $700. Only after he filed did he discover that the state was holding his refund and forwarding it on to me for part of his back support.
Now part of me wants to howl with laughter over this development, given his petulant stance on the issue in general. But honestly, I feel bad for him--they could have at least given him PART of the money. Ah well, that's money I'd have never gotten otherwise, I suppose, and it'll get me out of debt that much faster.
But naturally, being Shitfoot, he had to find a reason to be Seriously Pissed Off, and he found one: they gave him 30 days to appeal the decision. Now one might think he would choose to do that, but no, he decided I actually deserve that money (choke), so he called to see if he could waive the appeal to get the money to me faster. They wouldn't do it, I have to wait the whole 30 days, and that just pisses him right off!! Well HELL, I guess it sucks to have to wait, but dude, I already waited 6 months, another one isn't going to make much of a difference.
Now part of me wants to howl with laughter over this development, given his petulant stance on the issue in general. But honestly, I feel bad for him--they could have at least given him PART of the money. Ah well, that's money I'd have never gotten otherwise, I suppose, and it'll get me out of debt that much faster.
But naturally, being Shitfoot, he had to find a reason to be Seriously Pissed Off, and he found one: they gave him 30 days to appeal the decision. Now one might think he would choose to do that, but no, he decided I actually deserve that money (choke), so he called to see if he could waive the appeal to get the money to me faster. They wouldn't do it, I have to wait the whole 30 days, and that just pisses him right off!! Well HELL, I guess it sucks to have to wait, but dude, I already waited 6 months, another one isn't going to make much of a difference.
Comments:
Post a Comment