Monday, March 14, 2005
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
An hour I typed. A whole fucking HOUR. And BLOGGER just ate it for dinner. No way in fucking hell can I possibly re-write all the gut-wrenching emotions and revalations and do them half the justice I had just done. Why now? Why today, dammit? Not on a day I'm contemplating the Children of the Corn McDonald's here in town, or griping about my boss's hyper-workaholic focus... no no, don't mind me, I'm just revealing that I was pregnant, struggled breifly with the negatives of that, but had reached a place of honest happiness about it only to miscarry sometime yesterday, go on about the callous way the doctor passed me on to someone else who might be able to pretend to give a damn, and how Rusty is hurting too, but trying his damnedest to comfort me while I try my best to work myself into a nice healthy state of of denial. Oh, and he proposed. With a ring and everything.
But hell, why write anything but the bare facts, right?? Damn computers.
An hour I typed. A whole fucking HOUR. And BLOGGER just ate it for dinner. No way in fucking hell can I possibly re-write all the gut-wrenching emotions and revalations and do them half the justice I had just done. Why now? Why today, dammit? Not on a day I'm contemplating the Children of the Corn McDonald's here in town, or griping about my boss's hyper-workaholic focus... no no, don't mind me, I'm just revealing that I was pregnant, struggled breifly with the negatives of that, but had reached a place of honest happiness about it only to miscarry sometime yesterday, go on about the callous way the doctor passed me on to someone else who might be able to pretend to give a damn, and how Rusty is hurting too, but trying his damnedest to comfort me while I try my best to work myself into a nice healthy state of of denial. Oh, and he proposed. With a ring and everything.
But hell, why write anything but the bare facts, right?? Damn computers.
Comments:
Post a Comment