<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 11, 2005

I am so fucking pissed off. Today's mail brought two giant rays of sunshine: first, a certificate of eligibility from my *former* health insurance company showing that they stopped covering me the DAY I WAS LAID OFF. That shriveled-dicked boil of a man cut me off THE DAY HE LAID ME OFF--he couldn't even let me have the rest of the fucking month. Rat bastard. I hope his fucking withered little dick falls off.

And second: I have been classified as ineligible for unemployment benefits because I did not earn enough wages in the base period. The minimum is $2750. The base period started June 1. Right, I had to earn at least $2750 in the ONE FUCKING PAY PERIOD of the month before they let me go. I have no fucking doubts whatsoever that this whole fucking thing was orchestrated in this manner quite on purpose. Sure, sure, I know I'll get the fucking unemployment eventually, but not without having to file appeals and wait even longer before I see any of that money. Son of a fucking washed up piece of shit bitch. No fucking regard whatsofuckingever for me or my fucking CHILDREN. One week's severance? One week, after he had BEGGED me not to leave without giving him a chance to hire someone first. "Just don't spring it on me!" he begged. Nice performance, asshole. I hope your soul feels squeaky clean tomorrow while you sit in church and feel all good about yourself. And to time it this way specifically knowing the system wouldn't look at "last quarter" first, forcing me to file appeals for what's RIGHTFULLY MINE. Yeah, and maybe I could just live off my savings while I waited--if he'd fucking PAID me above fucking POVERTY LEVEL.

Oh, yes, and my chiropractor cut me off, too. Seems that he's really "concerned" that Chef won't pay now that I'm not his employee, and he'd hate for me to get stuck with the bills. See he never actually filed Workman's Comp, he worked it out with the chiropractor under the table. Fuck all of you.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?