<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 08, 2005

I apologize for my lengthy absence. You can rest assured, however, that this time, my sabatical was a positive one: I've been enjoying what I like to call Sweet Clarity--or, to be more honest, Sweet Chemically Induced Clarity. I *heart* Paxil. Well, except for one teeny weeny thing:

What the FUCK is up with the "sexual side effects"??? Why couldn't the side effect be Multiple Calorie-Burning Spontaneous Orgasms? No, no, instead it's what I call "Inhibited Orgasm". Basically, that means "No Orgasms". It's the weirdest thing--my brain tells me it's happening, and I get all the secondary phsycial reactions of The Real Thing, but well, the bell doesn't ring, if you catch my drift. I recall this the first time I took Paxil, though, so I am not surprised. I also recall that it went away after a few weeks. So I'll wait it out.

In the meantime, the job front is dismally bare. Slim pickin's, as my Mamma would say. I've decided to not stress about it. My unemployment and child support will get me by for the summer. So it could be I'll spend the rest of the summer lounging at the pool with my kids and taking a much-needed break. After working 60-80 hrs. a week for the past 7 months, I deserve it. And besides, it gives me a little bit of joy to know that my former employer has to pay out the unemployment when his whole reason for canning me was to cut expenses. Take that, you big fat jerk!

And finally: tomorrow is Rusty's 30th birthday! I am a really sucky girlfriend, though. I can't afford the kind of birthday present I'd like to give him--definitely nothing as nice as I got him last year. Oy I suck. I would have also liked to have thrown him a party, but gathering his family and friends is a feat even a saint couldn't pull off. I was going to bake a cake for him today (the least I could do, right) only to find out I'd forgotten 3 of the most important ingredients. Going back out to get them would waste all the time I had alotted, so fuck all that. I guess I'll try again tomorrow, since he just called and said he has to work tomorrow. In the meantime, I have to think harder about what I can do to make the day special for him, especially considering he just found out he'll have to work all day when he had thought he'd be off.

I'd mention how I'd like his Ex to drop dead, but everything else has been pretty positive, and I'd like to keep it that way. I'm sure she'll do something to piss me off soon. Perhaps a vent will be in order soon?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?