Sunday, February 12, 2006
And yet another tag--why not, it's fun:
Four jobs I've had:
1. Event planning assistant
2. Word processor
3. Pastry chef
4. Accounts payable clerk
Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Shawshank Redemption
2. Parenthood
3. Chicago
4. Airplane!
Four places I've lived:
1. Illinois
2. Iowa
3. Kentucky
4. Tennessee
(look at how pathalogical I am: I alphabetized them)
Four TV shows I love:
1. My Name Is Earl
2. Medium
3. The Daily Show
tie: 4. Real Time with Bill Mahar
4. Boston Legal
Four places I've vacationed:
1. Orange Beach, Alabama
2. Las Vegas, NM
3. Black Hills/Mt. Rushmore areas
4. Orlando
Four favorite dishes:
1. Sausage and Peppers pasta
2. Steak burrito w/cheese sauce
3. Nachos with EVERYTHING
4. Cashew chicken
Four websites I visit daily:
1. Skilljam
2. A private message board
3. Careerbuilder
4. my former university's employment site
Four places I'd rather be:
This is tough--I don't want to imply that I'm unhappy here. So I'll take this to mean "4 Places I'd rather be ON VACATION" as in "Calgon, Take Me Away!"
1. A top-notch day spa getting a total makeover and body massage...
2. On my way to Paris for a Valentine's Day getaway only Hollywood would conceive of...
3. A warm carribean beach (with Rusty and at least 10 lbs. less of me!)
4. At an expensive resort learning to ski
Thanks for tagging me Shandy! I dont' know lots of people who still blog, so I'll tag readers:
Ben, Jess and Rusty
Four jobs I've had:
1. Event planning assistant
2. Word processor
3. Pastry chef
4. Accounts payable clerk
Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Shawshank Redemption
2. Parenthood
3. Chicago
4. Airplane!
Four places I've lived:
1. Illinois
2. Iowa
3. Kentucky
4. Tennessee
(look at how pathalogical I am: I alphabetized them)
Four TV shows I love:
1. My Name Is Earl
2. Medium
3. The Daily Show
tie: 4. Real Time with Bill Mahar
4. Boston Legal
Four places I've vacationed:
1. Orange Beach, Alabama
2. Las Vegas, NM
3. Black Hills/Mt. Rushmore areas
4. Orlando
Four favorite dishes:
1. Sausage and Peppers pasta
2. Steak burrito w/cheese sauce
3. Nachos with EVERYTHING
4. Cashew chicken
Four websites I visit daily:
1. Skilljam
2. A private message board
3. Careerbuilder
4. my former university's employment site
Four places I'd rather be:
This is tough--I don't want to imply that I'm unhappy here. So I'll take this to mean "4 Places I'd rather be ON VACATION" as in "Calgon, Take Me Away!"
1. A top-notch day spa getting a total makeover and body massage...
2. On my way to Paris for a Valentine's Day getaway only Hollywood would conceive of...
3. A warm carribean beach (with Rusty and at least 10 lbs. less of me!)
4. At an expensive resort learning to ski
Thanks for tagging me Shandy! I dont' know lots of people who still blog, so I'll tag readers:
Ben, Jess and Rusty
Comments:
Post a Comment