Saturday, March 18, 2006
HOW could I have forgotten the horrible awful thing I did to my poor self on Tuesday??!! That was the whole reason I decided to re-blog. Oy, the alzheimers is setting in.
Tuesday. I cut myself shaving. Not my legs.
And not my armpits.
Yes, that's right: Dumbass me used a brand-spankin' new razor to... well, you know...
...shear the wool?
...trim the tarantula?
...mow the backyard?
...clearcut the virgin forest?
I may have said too much. But it's out there now, so I'll press on. Yes, I said it. Yes, I did it. Someday I'll look back on this and laugh. OK, pretty much, I am laughing already. But it hurt like a mutha for a couple of days because that's really not an area you want a razor cut on. Just take my word on that.
Tuesday. I cut myself shaving. Not my legs.
And not my armpits.
Yes, that's right: Dumbass me used a brand-spankin' new razor to... well, you know...
...shear the wool?
...trim the tarantula?
...mow the backyard?
...clearcut the virgin forest?
I may have said too much. But it's out there now, so I'll press on. Yes, I said it. Yes, I did it. Someday I'll look back on this and laugh. OK, pretty much, I am laughing already. But it hurt like a mutha for a couple of days because that's really not an area you want a razor cut on. Just take my word on that.
Comments:
Post a Comment