Friday, March 17, 2006
Well, I should've known I'd have a major hormonal crash. Just 24 hrs later, I wasn't horny, I was CRAAAAAAA-BEEEEEEEEEE. I hate it--because I realize that it's all organic, and I have to try really hard not to just go with it and act all irritated and annoyed with every little thing that happens.
I was working in the fitting room this week and 3 Asian women came in. "7?" "4" "5". Yes, it was all I could not to actually say out loud, "Seven, four and five. That's 16. Sixteen items that I will have to retrieve from the floor in tangled knots when you leave. I'm aching with anticipation." I don't know which was harder: stifling the ugly thoughts or stifling the screams of dispair when my prediction came true.
Rusty started online college courses this week. It's going to be a lot of work, but I couldn't be more proud of him. Now if I could just get him to stop proclaiming his eminent demise every time something gets challenging.
I wish I had the energy to go on for pages about this and that, but I'm so damned CRANKY. Poop on it all!!
I was working in the fitting room this week and 3 Asian women came in. "7?" "4" "5". Yes, it was all I could not to actually say out loud, "Seven, four and five. That's 16. Sixteen items that I will have to retrieve from the floor in tangled knots when you leave. I'm aching with anticipation." I don't know which was harder: stifling the ugly thoughts or stifling the screams of dispair when my prediction came true.
Rusty started online college courses this week. It's going to be a lot of work, but I couldn't be more proud of him. Now if I could just get him to stop proclaiming his eminent demise every time something gets challenging.
I wish I had the energy to go on for pages about this and that, but I'm so damned CRANKY. Poop on it all!!
Comments:
Post a Comment