Monday, July 10, 2006
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh.
It's coming. Everyone stand back. It's PMS week.
Actually, so far, the mood has been OK. I feel mildly obstinant, but not outright agitated or spoiling for a fight. No, this month is going to be another set of symptoms... more physical in nature this month, I think. I've already had a couple flashes of cramping. I'm hoping it doesn't get bad when The Day finally hits. I've noticed some obvious bloating--which is totally weird because it used to be that never happened so obviously to me. But I don't fit in my clothes, even though my weight has been stable lately. My gut pudges out in a way it doesn't, normally--if I didn't know any better, I'd guess I'd gained 15 lbs. overnight. And right now, the worst of it is the damned nagging cravings. It's like having psychotic voices in my head insisting that I'd feel SOOOO much better if I could just have a bite, just a TASTE of ___________________ (fill in with whatever unhealthy option happens to be obtainable). Cheese. Nachos. Chocolate cake. Cookies. Peanut butter. Doritos. See, usually, I crave sweets. But I've been craving salty stuff for the past couple of days. WHO IS THIS ALIEN I'M BECOMING!?!?!?!
It doesn't help that I've been extremely stressed out about money lately. I realize that buying my car was a big mistake, and now it's too late to fix it. Now all I can do is figure out a way to prostitute myself enough to get it paid for every month. I swear if I had the connections, I would start dealing drugs.
So the only obvious solution is to get that damned business plan finished. But I'm cursed with the nagging PMS Voice of DOOM that insists that it's hopeless, there's no point, it'll never work, I'll never get the money, and even if I did, it'll be too late to avert some sort of disaster.
And Rusty is stressed about money AND his job lately, so we spend a lot of time grimacing at each other and asking, "What's wrong with YOU?"
Errrgh. Gotta go have a beer and some nachos.
It's coming. Everyone stand back. It's PMS week.
Actually, so far, the mood has been OK. I feel mildly obstinant, but not outright agitated or spoiling for a fight. No, this month is going to be another set of symptoms... more physical in nature this month, I think. I've already had a couple flashes of cramping. I'm hoping it doesn't get bad when The Day finally hits. I've noticed some obvious bloating--which is totally weird because it used to be that never happened so obviously to me. But I don't fit in my clothes, even though my weight has been stable lately. My gut pudges out in a way it doesn't, normally--if I didn't know any better, I'd guess I'd gained 15 lbs. overnight. And right now, the worst of it is the damned nagging cravings. It's like having psychotic voices in my head insisting that I'd feel SOOOO much better if I could just have a bite, just a TASTE of ___________________ (fill in with whatever unhealthy option happens to be obtainable). Cheese. Nachos. Chocolate cake. Cookies. Peanut butter. Doritos. See, usually, I crave sweets. But I've been craving salty stuff for the past couple of days. WHO IS THIS ALIEN I'M BECOMING!?!?!?!
It doesn't help that I've been extremely stressed out about money lately. I realize that buying my car was a big mistake, and now it's too late to fix it. Now all I can do is figure out a way to prostitute myself enough to get it paid for every month. I swear if I had the connections, I would start dealing drugs.
So the only obvious solution is to get that damned business plan finished. But I'm cursed with the nagging PMS Voice of DOOM that insists that it's hopeless, there's no point, it'll never work, I'll never get the money, and even if I did, it'll be too late to avert some sort of disaster.
And Rusty is stressed about money AND his job lately, so we spend a lot of time grimacing at each other and asking, "What's wrong with YOU?"
Errrgh. Gotta go have a beer and some nachos.
Comments:
Post a Comment