<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 22, 2006

I have become such a lazy blogger! Bad, bad Sassy.

Well, my Army job is a bust. They laid me off. I suppose that's the whole reason why I was constantly getting the run-around. Could be they knew I wasn't going to be hanging around for very long. Assholes. I'll still kiss ass and call every week to see if they can schedule me, because I can make as much money working there in 3 days as I do in 5 days at the clothing store. And it was actually getting better--the job itself, that is. The logistics of it all were screwed up, but I was starting to get the hang of it. I don't feel too badly, though--the night manager that had been helping me out was let go, too, and she'd been there for 3 years!!

On the bright side, though, when I told my manager at BR that I was available every day again, she asked me if I'd be interested in a full-time job. We'll see how that pans out. I certainly never imagined being HAPPY to get a full-time retail job, but here I am. All I want is to keep my head above water until I can finally get funding for my coffee shop. It's taking my dad FOREVER to finish polishing my business plan, but I don't really feel qualified to do the rest of it because it's all about presenting financial projections, and he's the accountant, not me. It's frustrating as hell, but what can I do? So I'll keep getting up in the morning and going to work, and keep going to therapy!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?