Thursday, May 10, 2007
Well that was a waste of effort. Thanks.
It turned out to be moot because I lost the space. They gave the lease to someone else, and now all they have left are large spaces. So I'm back in Limbo. And the way things are going, my savings will be depleated right about the time a new one becomes available. I've been down about this for a week now.
So tonight it's just me and the giant bowl of cookie dough.
It turned out to be moot because I lost the space. They gave the lease to someone else, and now all they have left are large spaces. So I'm back in Limbo. And the way things are going, my savings will be depleated right about the time a new one becomes available. I've been down about this for a week now.
So tonight it's just me and the giant bowl of cookie dough.
Comments:
Post a Comment