Tuesday, October 16, 2007
After waiting all weekend, I heard this morning from the bank. They denied me.
I'll spend some time trying to figure out if there's any hope left, all the while trying to pretend I don't want to just drive into a river somewhere.
In the meantime, I doubt I'll post much. I appreciate all the support I've gotten so far, so I don't want to sound ungrateful, but the last thing I need right now is reassurance that God has a plan or that I should keep my chin up or whatever other cliche you can muster. Unless that advice comes with a $100,000 check, I don't have the time to listen.
I'll spend some time trying to figure out if there's any hope left, all the while trying to pretend I don't want to just drive into a river somewhere.
In the meantime, I doubt I'll post much. I appreciate all the support I've gotten so far, so I don't want to sound ungrateful, but the last thing I need right now is reassurance that God has a plan or that I should keep my chin up or whatever other cliche you can muster. Unless that advice comes with a $100,000 check, I don't have the time to listen.
Comments:
Post a Comment