Monday, October 08, 2007
The check's in the mail. Sorta. I have a FedEx package scheduled for delivery tomorrow AM. That means tomorrow I can call the bank and make the appointment to turn in all the paperwork for the SBA loan. He doesn't have the cash he promised me right now, but he will in a couple weeks, and I don't need it until the loan closes, which is at least a month away.
Ha--I see what you're thinking. "Sassy, he's been so full of promises..." yes, I know. And now you see how I can only continue on as if he will fulfill his promises even when I don't think that he will.
Anyway, that means that tomorrow will be a flurry of printing and collecting a variety of mundane and otherwise useless papers. But at least we have MOVEMENT in the right direction again.
Ha--I see what you're thinking. "Sassy, he's been so full of promises..." yes, I know. And now you see how I can only continue on as if he will fulfill his promises even when I don't think that he will.
Anyway, that means that tomorrow will be a flurry of printing and collecting a variety of mundane and otherwise useless papers. But at least we have MOVEMENT in the right direction again.
Comments:
Post a Comment