<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 24, 2007

The waiting is killing me. I've pretty much given up hope of a positive response, given that it's been more than 2 weeks, but a definite "no" would at least help me move on with my life. It's frustrating.

In the meantime, a former co-worker at the restaurant came into the store today, and filled me in on some gossip: it turns out that the restaurant will be closing in the next couple of months. Gee, poor Chef, maybe I should offer him a job? Right. Is it wrong of me to have gotten some smug satisfaction from that news? I feel guilty for feeling that way, especially after trying so hard to let go of the bitterness... And in light of the non-answer from the bank, I certainly don't feel justified in feeling SMUG about it. If living well is the best revenge, I've still got a long way to go.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?