<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back still hurts, but I went back to work. The Advil wore off mighty quick, too, but I soldiered on like a good little drone. It was an unfortunately slow day, so it took a tremendous amount of effort to find something to do. I managed to stay busy enough though.

I had to mention, for entertainment value, a small anecdote. We have another kitchen with no working ovens right now, so they cook their food in our kitchen and drive it over to serve. Alberto is a jerk, so I don't mind telling the whole world: that frickin' idiot left a whole flat of eggs in the steamer for 45 minutes. I have never seen boiled eggs BURN before, but I'm here to tell you it can happen. The whites were brown, the yolks covered in a layer of black, and so firm they would not smash. You could probably carve them pretty effectively, though...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?