Friday, September 26, 2008
What'd I tell you? Every time I accomplish what's necessary, they change the rules. This time the banks had to suffer the largest collapse since the fucking depression. I mean, that's got to be my fault, right?
I'm looking for work, honestly. Monster.com just went two solid days with absolutely zero postings within a 30 mile radius. Not zero "in my field", ZERO.
My old retail job isn't hiring at the moment, but I'll keep my eyes open. Yes, it's that bad. I keep checking on my unemployment claim and it's still open. I have no idea what thatmeans or how long it'll take to decide if I'll get any money. I started looking for work back in our old hometown. The kids would love to live closer to their dad. *sigh* I've probably applied for 30 jobs this week, maybe half of which I'm qualified for and three-quarters of those I'm over-qualfied for. Still not a single call for an interview. I'm trying to keep my chin up, but it's hard. I don't know how long I'll last before I can't pay my bills anymore, I was just starting to get things paid down and had enough to get things paid early. I guess I'll call my student loan banks for deferments...
I'm looking for work, honestly. Monster.com just went two solid days with absolutely zero postings within a 30 mile radius. Not zero "in my field", ZERO.
My old retail job isn't hiring at the moment, but I'll keep my eyes open. Yes, it's that bad. I keep checking on my unemployment claim and it's still open. I have no idea what thatmeans or how long it'll take to decide if I'll get any money. I started looking for work back in our old hometown. The kids would love to live closer to their dad. *sigh* I've probably applied for 30 jobs this week, maybe half of which I'm qualified for and three-quarters of those I'm over-qualfied for. Still not a single call for an interview. I'm trying to keep my chin up, but it's hard. I don't know how long I'll last before I can't pay my bills anymore, I was just starting to get things paid down and had enough to get things paid early. I guess I'll call my student loan banks for deferments...
Comments:
Post a Comment