Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Remember how I said this was a small town because my chiropractor used to work at my store?
His wife is my son's teacher.
As for the birthday drama, I know it was petty and selfish. Why do you think it bothers me so much? It's infuriating to me that that crap matters at all, but it does, I can't help it. But I'm over it now. I'm beginning to feel closer to normal--at least a lot less hopeless, anyway.
His wife is my son's teacher.
As for the birthday drama, I know it was petty and selfish. Why do you think it bothers me so much? It's infuriating to me that that crap matters at all, but it does, I can't help it. But I'm over it now. I'm beginning to feel closer to normal--at least a lot less hopeless, anyway.
Comments:
Post a Comment