<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's official, Rusty and I are getting married. We booked the courthouse today, so the big day is March 13. It's depressing how much we can't do, but frankly, I'm tired of waiting. I had good reasons to wait at first, but the longer it's gone on, the more ridiculous it's gotten, and pretty soon the only reason we had to not be married was that we just hadn't gotten around to it yet. How pathetic is that?

I wrestled with that martyr complex about how pathetic my life is that once again I'm missing out on a big pivotal moment that celebrates "me". Well boo-hoo, I don't get the expensive dress and huge cake and flowers everywhere, get over it, there are worse things to miss out on in life.
So I'm happy with what I've got.

Now I've got some planning to do.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?