<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 09, 2009

Of course I've been struggling financially lately--

the store isn't doing well in this economy, and so they've cut payroll back tremendously. I've been working about 10 hrs/week, whereas last year I was working 25-30. I was told we'd get a bump in payroll starting this week because business usually starts picking up when people start their spring breaks. So naturally this week I've got 18 hours--after getting used to working only 10, and dealing with my foot problems, it's a big switch and hard to get used to being on my feet that much, PLUS trying to get everything ready for the wedding (without getting obsessive and all Bridezilla on everyone). They had me working a full 8 hours on Saturday, closing, and then naturally, opening on Sunday for another 8 hour shift. WTF? Why do they have all these stupid highschoolers who can ONLY work evenings and weekends and then give me those crappy hours? It sucked, and my legs are still killing me, but I did it.

Others may think it's not such a hard job, but take a look at this and tell me that you'd be jumping for joy to go to work:
Yes, those are size stickers from the clothes. And yes, I have to get down on my hands and knees and scrape those fuckers up off the floor because a grown woman didn't have the maturity to pick them up when they came off--or, let's face it, she fucking peeled them off and dropped them on purpose because she can't decide if she likes them with those stickers on them. Ugh.

But this one, this one is my favorite. That's right, that's a dirty diaper. And a dirty wipe over to the side. Thanks bitch, I hope you and your snotty kids get hit by a bus.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?