Friday, June 05, 2009
I'm so unbelievably pissed off right now. First, I had to do some research to confirm, but here's a basic timeline for my relationship with Rusty:
March 15thish--begin email/phone relationship
May 2--meet in person, begin "real" dating
May 6--decide we're hopelessly in love, commit to monogamous relationship. I tell Shitfoot on the same day
May 14--I arrange for the kids to visit MIL for the day, so that when Rusty comes to pick me up, he can meet Shitfoot (at HIS insistence, BTW) before he meets the kids
I would love to past my entry for May 30, 2004, but for some reason Blogger won't let me paste ANYTHING. The Cliff Notes version is, Rusty came to visit and his brother (where he'd be staying) wasn't answering the phone, he'd driven all night and had no place to go. I asked Shitfoot first, got permission, and then told him to come to our house while he sorted things out. He stayed about 5 minutes before going to his brothers, and later that afternoon, Shitfoot called me and chewed my ass for being so horribly inconsiderate of him, proclaiming that I was a stupid, selfish bitch, that he wouldn't allow me to bring the kids with me to meet Rusty formerly, and that he would actively try to disrupt our relationship just to spite me.
Fast forward 5 years. A couple of weeks ago, we learn from the children that Shitfoot has a girlfriend. The last Shitfoot had anything to say to ME on the subject, he was swearing he'd be a bachelor forever because there were no "sane" women left out there. Anyway, sure enough, Shitfoot's girl, Special K, starts hanging out with them. Hypocrite much?
Behind my back, Rusty emails Shitfoot and basically says, "Dude, WTF? Do you recall making a fuss about me and making me come to your house to meet you before I was allowed to meet your kids?" Shitfoot's all apologetic, "I didn't mean to be rude... I'll have to arrange a meet-n-greet soon!"
So this morning, I'm bringing the kids to meet their dad for the weekend. He calls to confirm when we're leaving. When we're on the road, he calls again.
"How far away are you?"
"Just a couple of miles."
"Oh, I had to stop for some breakfast, I'm at McDonalds."
"That's fine, we'll just meet you there."
"Cool, see you soon."
So you can imagine my surprise when we walked into McDonalds and there he sat with Special K. No fucking warning, just "Hey, this is Special K!"
Fuck you, asshole.
And is it catty of me to laugh because this girl is a carbon copy of me? Same height, same hair, same eye color... Yeah.
March 15thish--begin email/phone relationship
May 2--meet in person, begin "real" dating
May 6--decide we're hopelessly in love, commit to monogamous relationship. I tell Shitfoot on the same day
May 14--I arrange for the kids to visit MIL for the day, so that when Rusty comes to pick me up, he can meet Shitfoot (at HIS insistence, BTW) before he meets the kids
I would love to past my entry for May 30, 2004, but for some reason Blogger won't let me paste ANYTHING. The Cliff Notes version is, Rusty came to visit and his brother (where he'd be staying) wasn't answering the phone, he'd driven all night and had no place to go. I asked Shitfoot first, got permission, and then told him to come to our house while he sorted things out. He stayed about 5 minutes before going to his brothers, and later that afternoon, Shitfoot called me and chewed my ass for being so horribly inconsiderate of him, proclaiming that I was a stupid, selfish bitch, that he wouldn't allow me to bring the kids with me to meet Rusty formerly, and that he would actively try to disrupt our relationship just to spite me.
Fast forward 5 years. A couple of weeks ago, we learn from the children that Shitfoot has a girlfriend. The last Shitfoot had anything to say to ME on the subject, he was swearing he'd be a bachelor forever because there were no "sane" women left out there. Anyway, sure enough, Shitfoot's girl, Special K, starts hanging out with them. Hypocrite much?
Behind my back, Rusty emails Shitfoot and basically says, "Dude, WTF? Do you recall making a fuss about me and making me come to your house to meet you before I was allowed to meet your kids?" Shitfoot's all apologetic, "I didn't mean to be rude... I'll have to arrange a meet-n-greet soon!"
So this morning, I'm bringing the kids to meet their dad for the weekend. He calls to confirm when we're leaving. When we're on the road, he calls again.
"How far away are you?"
"Just a couple of miles."
"Oh, I had to stop for some breakfast, I'm at McDonalds."
"That's fine, we'll just meet you there."
"Cool, see you soon."
So you can imagine my surprise when we walked into McDonalds and there he sat with Special K. No fucking warning, just "Hey, this is Special K!"
Fuck you, asshole.
And is it catty of me to laugh because this girl is a carbon copy of me? Same height, same hair, same eye color... Yeah.
Comments:
Post a Comment