<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 13, 2009

Yes, I think I'm getting PMS... I have become inconsolably irritated.

First, Rusty wakes me up to inform me that he's going to let me sleep in. ?? And yes, he came to check on me two more times before I was actually left to sleep, but by then I was fully irritated. Start the day off right, right?

My kids are now doing the same thing--coming in from outside to tell me that they won't be going in and out all day long? Rrrrgh.

When I went to get my glasses first thing after I got out of bed, they hooked onto the basket full of Q-tips and dumped about 50 of them all over the bathroom floor and into the toilet. That would be the LAST 50 of them, of course, so now I have to buy more, at least a month earlier than expected. Rrrrrgh.

Then I tried to log into my bank account to check if my child support check was deposited yet. It's supposed to be there every Monday, but the state of Kentucky does it whenever they feel like it. My bank's online system was down. Naturally, I'm anxious about it because I accidentally paid a credit card with the wrong account (my new account at my current workplace), and when everything clears, I'll be overdrawn in my new account! I need to withdraw money from the old account and put it in the new account, but Lord knows how forgetful I can be, and if I've forgotten something there, I might overdraw THAT one, unless of course the child support check is there. But the computer won't let me log in. I call the 800#, which I've never used before, so it keeps telling me my password is wrong. I hold forever and finally get a person who checks for me and informs me that the child support check is not there. That means I have enough to put into the other account, with maybe $20 to spare. So much for going grocery shopping today--what are we going to have for dinner?? Rrrrrgh.

Then, I have to admit that the next aggravation was probably predictable and I should have avoided it, given I was already having a bad day... I tried to transfer video from our camcorder to my computer. I just want to view it and burn a copy of my DD's first band performance for her dad. Aparently, Canon doesn't think most people would want to do such nonsensical things, and failed to provide a driver for the camera, software for editing, or instructions on how to do such things. An hour later I had to come to the conclusing that we own a very expensive pair of binoculars because there's no way anything we've recorded on it will ever make it's way onto any other media.

So I'm pissy now. And that's bad, because after tomorrow, I go back to work and don't get another day off for 10 days straight. I was SUPPOSED to be enjoying my time off. RRRrrrrrrgh.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?