<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 06, 2009

[Yes, Jessica, I am chagrinned.]

Can I just ask, why do people shoplift from [Major Retailer]? Seriously, has word not gotten out? They don't like it. And they actually do something about it.

Yesterday, we witnessed no less than 3 different people being marched to the "holding room", all within 2 hours of each other. And all three just go marching down the aisle as if the CSM's who are accompanying them are their buddies and they're just chatting about the weather and beer. Seriously--if it were me, at any point in my life, I can't imagine taking it that lightly. I'd be a petrified mess! But they swing their purses, and gaze pleasantly around like it's just another day at [Major Retailer]. When the last one was being escorted, one CSM was carrying the goods she had been caught stealing: a box of Crest Whitestrips, a tube of toothpaste, and a toothbrush. She looked at us, sort of weakly displaying the 'booty', and rolled her eyes.

I am speechless... I mean, sure, dental hygene is important, but you can get all you need for free from the Health Department, and any dentist in town has free samples. Why would you risk going to jail?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?