<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 09, 2009

Jesus Christ, I'm going to kill someone at that damned pharmacy. Or the doctor. Or the insurance company. I told B at work last night that as far as I'm concerned they can all crawl into a handbasket and go straight to hell. Seriously, I STILL can't get a script filled for the remaining test strips and lancets. The test strips come in vials of 25 each. We got 100 when we got the first script. But the doc has us testing 5-7 times a day, so 100 lasted us almost 3 weeks, and since then, they've refused to refill the script, saying it's too soon. I had to buy some OTC, $50 I didn't have to waste, TYVM. They say the script was for 100. The doc's office says it was for 200, and the pharmacy stiffed me. Medicaid says they only cover 150. The primary insurer says their records show the script was for 100, but they WOULD cover 200, but enough time has passed now I should be able to refill it--completely ignoring the FACT that I will only end up in this same situation again in another 3 weeks. You'd think that if we were covered by two insurers, that I could just get my fucking test strips and not have to pay ANYTHING. Futhermuckers.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?